Dear David Douglas Parents and Caregivers,
Your voice matters. I am writing to ask for 15 minutes of your time to complete an online survey that will help us improve your child’s school. We have asked YouthTruth, a nonprofit organization that supports hundreds of schools and districts across the county, to conduct an anonymous survey on our behalf.
Please take the survey before it closes at midnight on December 16th, by clicking the link below:
- The survey needs to be completed in one sitting.
- We ask that one member of each household fill out the survey.
- If you have more than one child who attends the same school, you may respond to the survey multiple times – one time per child.
- If you write any comments, please do not include your name or anything else that might identify you. Your responses are anonymous, and they will be combined with the responses of other parents and guardians before being shared back with school and district leadership.
- The Family Survey is online, and is available in English, Spanish, Russian, Vietnamese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, or French (you will select your language of choice from a drop-down menu in the survey).
We sincerely thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.
Your response is incredibly valuable to us.
David Douglas High School