Multnomah County Health Department partners with David Douglas School District to provide comprehensive primary and mental healthcare services at David Douglas High School. The David Douglas Student Health Center is like having a regular doctor’s office at school. We serve all K-12 Multnomah County students (ages 5 to 18) with or without insurance, and there are no out-of-pocket costs for services. We welcome all colors, all genders, all sizes, and all cultures regardless of immigration status. Call 503-988-3554 to schedule a visit.
- COVID-19 testing & vaccines
- David Douglas Student Health Center provides weekly COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics 2:15 pm – 3:30 pm Mondays and 8:00 am – 10:30 am Wednesdays. Call 503-988-3554 to schedule. Vaccination is free and available to all Multnomah County residents ages 12 to 19, regardless of immigration or insurance status. Youth ages 5 to 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian or have a signed consent form.
- For the most up-to-date Student vaccine clinic info (including flyers) visit the SHC website and scroll down to the COVID-19 section.
- Sports physical
- Regular exam
- Illness/injury care
- Mental health counseling
- Reproductive health services
- Routine lab tests
- Prescription medications
- Teeth cleaning, sealants, and dental screenings
- Vision,and blood pressure screenings
- Health education, counseling and wellness promotion
In-person, phone and video appointments are available. Call 503-988-3554 to schedule one.
Here for YOUth
Stay Connected with Multnomah Student Health Centers (SHC)
SHC Website | SHC Facebook • SHC Instagram
Visit the SHC Website for more information including new client forms, sports physical forms, our weekly COVID-19 vaccine clinic schedule and locations. Information also available in Spanish and other languages upon request.