A few things to note:
Update on Nov. 7th SAT Exam at DDHS: Cancelled
We will not be holding any SAT or ACT tests until our students are cleared to come back to school for in person learning.
Good morning Scots students!
Do you have an overdue library book or
textbook to return to the high school, but you can’t make it into the
school? Now you can return your books to any of our David Douglas Grab
and Go meal distribution sites. For exact locations and times visit our
David Douglas school district website at: Food Resources
Clubs will begin the week of, Monday October 12th
CLUB DESCRIPTIONS 2020 -21 Fall Club Guide – Fall 2020
Monthly Zoom Talks with Caty Buckley:
Let’s Talk Teens
Do you want to rock some SCOTS GEAR?
Student Council started an online store called :
The link is also on our Instagram.
You can order and have the stuff sent directly to your home!
If you have any ideas on designs, send them our way!
Meals To Go Changes. Click here for updates:)
2019-2020 Yearbooks are be available for pick up in the main office.
We will have a limited number to sell for those who are interested in getting a yearbook but did not purchase it last year.
IT’S OFFICIALLY FALL :):):) !!!! Time To Celebrate The Season . . :):)
- Family Technology Support
- You can access your course schedule through STUDENT VUE.
- If you haven’t been “invited” to a google class yet, reach out to your teacher.
- All teachers emails are their first name_last email@example.com
Ms. V’Marie created this video to help you understand how to find your GOOGLE classroom!
Distance Learning Expectations:
- Take responsibility for your education
- Be respectful of both your teacher and your classmates
- Be on time and attend every class…attendance will be taken
- Your video will need to be on and logged in via StudentVue name
- Your microphone will need to be muted unless you are speaking
- Other electronic devices should be off and away during class time
- Wear school appropriate attire
- Choose a good location…in a quiet/low traffic area
- Stay focused with your attention on the lesson being presented
- Be an active participant, don’t be afraid to ask questions and be brief and concise with responses
- Stay up-to-date with your assignments/work and check your school email and Google Classroom for communication regularly
- Be confidential…protect personal information, both yours and others