Summer School Credit Recovery
Register in the Counseling Office or online via the below links
- Session 1: Monday through Friday – June 23 – July 22 (no school on July 4 & 5)
- Session 2: Monday Through Friday – August 1- August 19
Students can sign up for one or both sessions.
Important Summer School Information:
- Students may enroll in two courses at a time on a first come, first served basis. There is no charge for classes.
- Students will work at their own pace and can work on the course anytime of the day (or night), but MUST ATTEND THE SCHEDULED PERIOD AT DDHS EACH DAY where teacher assistance is available.
- Students must bring their charged Chromebook to school each day.
- When a course is completed, the student must check with the teacher to receive a grade. At that time, they may sign up for another course.
- All rules of conduct from the regular school year will be in effect – including hats/hoods, electronic devices, etc.
*Transportation is available and will be emailed to you before the start date on June 23.
**The NCAA Eligibility Center does not accept Credit Recovery, Summer School, Day Academy or Evening Academy courses to satisfy requirements. If you plan to participate in college athletics, please let your School Counselor know before signing up for Summer School.**
If you have a specific question, please email your counselor directly.
Free meals for kids are available at Portland Park Locations this summer. Summer Free Meal Information
DDHS North Office (main office)
8:00 am – 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday
Please call ahead for in person visits
Summer School Office Hours:
Located in the High School Counseling Offices
8:00 AM – 2:30 PM
June 23 2022 – July 22nd 2022
No School: – July 4th & 5th