Athletic Sports Application This form needs to be filled out and signed each year in order to participate in David Douglas athletics. This includes student information, proof of insurance and parental permission for participation. It also includes our code of conduct policy, which needs to be signed by both the student and a parent.
Sports Pre-Participation Examination David Douglas, Oregon State Law and the OSAA requires that all high school students must have a current physical on file in the athletic office. The official OSAA form must be used before a student can participate in any sponsored athletic program. New physicals are required for 9th and 11th graders.
DDHS Requirement Form This form explains eligibility and fee requirements for participating in David Douglas athletics. A student must complete the necessary forms and clear through the athletic office prior to practice or tryouts.
Athletic Clearance and Seasonal Sport Information This form explains eligibility and fee requirements for participating in David Douglas athletics. A student must complete the necessary forms and clear through the athletic office prior to practice or tryouts.
Athletic Trainer Release Form University of Western States provide trainers to examine and treat our athletes under the supervision of a licensed practitioner. Please read carefully and sign the consent form if you agree to the procedures available.
- DDHS Sports Application
- DDHS 2020-21 Athletes and Activities Academic Requirements
- David Douglas High School Athletics 2020.21 Requirements
- Athletic Guideline DDHS Scots
- Physical Exam Form English
- Physical Exam Form Spanish
- DDHS Sports Season Agreement
- Trainer Consent Form
- For Coaches: Incident Report Form
- OSAA Information & Resources For Parents & Students Link
- Athletics Dept. DDHS Link
- OSAA Season Calendar 2020-21
- Coaches and Activity Advisors can be found with contact information at http://www.osaa.org/schools/233. If you have a question regarding a certain sport or activity, please use this link.