Athletic Sports Application This form needs to be filled out and signed each year in order to participate in David Douglas athletics. This includes student information, proof of insurance and parental permission for participation. It also includes our code of conduct policy, which needs to be signed by both the student and a parent.
Sports Pre-Participation Examination David Douglas, Oregon State Law and the OSAA requires that all high school students must have a current physical on file in the athletic office. The official OSAA form must be used before a student can participate in any sponsored athletic program. New physicals are required for 9th and 11th graders.
DDHS Requirement Form This form explains eligibility and fee requirements for participating in David Douglas athletics. A student must complete the necessary forms and clear through the athletic office prior to practice or tryouts.
Athletic Clearance and Seasonal Sport Information This form explains eligibility and fee requirements for participating in David Douglas athletics. A student must complete the necessary forms and clear through the athletic office prior to practice or tryouts.
Athletic Trainer Release Form University of Western States provide trainers to examine and treat our athletes under the supervision of a licensed practitioner. Please read carefully and sign the consent form if you agree to the procedures available.
- DDHS Sports Application
- DDHS 2020-21 Athletes and Activities Academic Requirements
- David Douglas High School Athletics 2020.21 Requirements
- Athletic Guideline DDHS Scots
- Physical Exam Form English
- Physical Exam Form Spanish
- DDHS Sports Season Agreement
- Trainer Consent Form
- For Coaches: Incident Report Form
- OSAA Information & Resources For Parents & Students Link
- Athletics Dept. DDHS Link
- OSAA Season Calendar 2020-21
- Coaches and Activity Advisors can be found with contact information at http://www.osaa.org/schools/233. If you have a question regarding a certain sport or activity, please use this link.
This is our 8th grade athletic information video.
- 2021 22 Athletic Informational Video HD 720p ( Click this link to view the video )
- It is a long video JAM PACKED with information for the students and their families.
- From the start of the video through 33:21 is the GENERAL INFORMATION section.
- We encourage students and their parents to watch this entire segment and then they can fast forward to the specific programs they would like information about
- TAMS Dance Team 33:22,
- Cheer Team 37:45,
- Fall Sports
- Football 41:02, Volleyball 44:51, Cross Country 47:36 Girls Soccer 50:30 Boys Soccer 55:08
- Winter Sports
- Boys Basketball 57:40 Freshman Basketball 1:04:06 Girls Basketball 1:07:46 Swim 1:11:30
- Wrestling 1:15:46 Girls Wrestling 1:17:48
- Spring Sports
- Track & Field 1:20:55 Baseball 1:24:05 Softball 1:27:36 Boys Golf 1:30:03 Girls Golf 1:33:26
- Boys and Girls Tennis 1:36:31