Hello Scotsmen family and friends,
We are half way through the 2016-17 school year! Our staff and students have all been working really hard this year on the path of success! Every path is different, but equally as important for every student. Hope you all enjoyed this very unforeseen winter season! We hope to have a revised school schedule for the remainder of the year to make up our snow days that were missed. Stay tuned. Always great to be a Scotsman!
Best Wishes, Principal John Bier
Inclement Weather Schedule Changes
- All late starts have been cancelled except for the following days Feb. 22, Mar. 22, April 26, and May 31.
- March 17th will now be a regular school day instead of a teacher workday.
- Parent Teacher Conferences will be on the evening of March 23rd only.
- March 24th will be an early Dismissal School day at 11am.
- April 28th will be a regular school day.
- Seniors will add 4 days to their calendar (May 30, 31, June 1, 2,) so their official last day will be June 2nd now!