Our School 2020 – Updated 1/2021
DDHS Important Upcoming Dates
School in CDL –
Quarter 2 Ends January 28th, 2021
Quarter 3 Begins Monday February 1rst, 2021 in CDL
Through Wednesday March 31rst 2021
See you In Class!!!
Friday January 29th : No School – Teacher Work/ Grading Day For Quarter 2
Updates From The Multnomah County Student Health Center:
Greetings from the PTSA!
While we are sad to not see you and the students and to not host our 25th annual Holiday Bazaar, we are excited to have super warm & cozy DDHS scarves & beanies for sale!
Check it all out here at our new online store:
We are offering contactless delivery to your local address for $1.00 per item or you can request pickup at school.
Order online with your credit card or email in reply if you’d like to pay by check or cash at delivery.
Proceeds support senior college scholarships.
Thank you for your support!
These will be available until the end of January.
Hey DDHS Students!
Do You Have A Library or Textbook That You Don’t Need Cluttering Up Your Room?
The Bookroom And Library Would Love To Get Them Back!
You Have Some Options For Returning Them:
Bring Them To A School Bus Stop That That Drops Off Meals To Students And The Driver WIll Take Them From You.
You Can Drop Them Off At The High School North Office.
OR Bring Them To The 3rd Quarter Supply Pick Up On January 25th, 26th, 27th or 29th!
We Appreciate You!!!
North Office Hours:
800 AM – 3:00 PM
Monday – Friday
Welcome to Comprehensive Distance Learning (CDL)!
Below you will find a few helpful items:
- Family Technology Support
- Review of the daily schedule
- Distance learning expectations
- Makeup registration information
- View Spanish Translations
Ms. V’Marie created this video to help you understand how to find your GOOGLE classroom!
Distance Learning Expectations:
- Take responsibility for your education
- Be respectful of both your teacher and your classmates
- Be on time and attend every class…attendance will be taken
- Your video will need to display your screen name as your StudentVue name
- Your microphone will need to be muted unless you are speaking
- Other electronic devices should be off and away during class time
- Wear school appropriate attire
- Choose a good location…in a quiet/low traffic area
- Stay focused with your attention on the lesson being presented
- Be an active participant, don’t be afraid to ask questions and be brief and concise with responses
- Stay up-to-date with your assignments/work and check your school email and Google Classroom for communication regularly
- Be confidential…protect personal information, both yours and others
Misuse and being inappropriate can lead to disciplinary actions and disconnecting your student electronic accounts.
Who Are The DDHS Faculty And Staff?
Click above to meet us:)!
A New Scholarship Opportunity will be coming!
The Denise Lisac Memorial Scholarship Fund
Read about how you can be a part of this!
A few things to note:
Update on Nov. 7th SAT Exam at DDHS: Cancelled
We will not be holding any SAT or ACT tests until our students are cleared to come back to school for in person learning.
- CLUB DESCRIPTIONS 2020 -21 Fall Club Guide – Fall 2020
- Scots Center
- For To Go Meals, Please click here.
- Family Technology Support
- You can access your course schedule through STUDENT VUE.
- If you haven’t been “invited” to a google class yet, reach out to your teacher.
- All teachers emails are their first name_last firstname.lastname@example.org
Current High School Office hours
8:00 am – 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday