Our School 2020 – Updated 3/2021
DDHS Important Upcoming Dates
A shout out to the BSU students, staff and celebrities that participated in the creation of the content for this assembly!!! Take the time to watch, you won’t regret it!!!! GO SCOTS!
DDHS Black History Month Virtual Assembly
Watch the Black Student Union’s Virtual Assembly celebrating Black History Month.
Please Join us for CDL Today:)!
Meal Services UPDATES:
School in CDL –
Quarter 3 Begins Monday February 1rst, 2021 in CDL
Through Friday April 16th, 2021
See you In Class!!!
Thank You David Douglas Classified Staff!
Our DDSD Classified Staff are Amazing!
Please join me in recognizing and celebrating our classified staff!
March 1-5 is officially Classified Appreciation Week.
I have attached a proclamation to recognize our appreciation.
David Douglas School District
SCOTS CENTER NEW HOURS
Scots Center will be available to students
M-TH, 8-12 & 1230-4
to better assist students after school.
Have a great start to 2nd semester and the 3rd Quarter:)
Please Visit the Activities Page and the Athletics Tab
to see all the Up to Date News!
DDHS Forecasting 2021-22
Forecasting is choosing the classes you will take next year.
We encourage families and students to look carefully at the Curriculum Guide and take the forecasting process seriously.
The Curriculum Guide lists all the courses available at David Douglas, graduation requirements, college courses available,
career pathways and more.
Please be thoughtful in selecting your classes.
What you choose is what you will get next year.
Counselors will review your selection and reach out if there are errors.
If you need assistance, please contact your school counselor.
Updates From The Multnomah County Student Health Center:
Monthly Zoom Talks With Caty Buckley:
New Newsletters 🙂
Hey DDHS Students!
You Have A Library or Textbook That You Don’t Need Cluttering Up Your Room?
The Bookroom And Library Would Love To Get Them Back!
You Have Some Options For Returning Them:
Bring Them To A School Bus Stop That That Drops Off Meals To Students And The Driver WIll Take Them From You.
You Can Drop Them Off At The High School North Office.
We Appreciate You!!!
North Office Hours:
8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Monday – Friday
Curbside Library is back on Fridays!
DDHS weekly mini-library curbside checkout will resume Fridays
from 1-2 pm in the DDHS South breezeway.
We will have a selection of popular titles for students to
check out following COVID safety protocols.
You can also place a book on hold from
the DDHS Library Catalog
and you will receive confirmation in your student email
when it is available to pick up at the North HS Office.
Contact email@example.com for further information.
Hope to see you there!
David Douglas Clubs have been going strong all year, Did you know that? If not, and you may now be interested, we are doing a modified club fair for you to check out our offerings! The club list, advisor name and “location” is available for all students. The first two weeks of February come VIRTUALLY check it out!
Who: Club & Activity staff and students
What: DDHS Club & Activity Open House
When: February 1-12 during your regular club meeting time
Why: Provide students with a fresh opportunity to make new connections and attend a new club!
Welcome to Comprehensive Distance Learning (CDL)!
Below you will find a few helpful items:
- Family Technology Support
- Review of the daily schedule
- Distance learning expectations
- Makeup registration information
- View Spanish Translations
Ms. V’Marie created this video to help you understand how to find your GOOGLE classroom!
Distance Learning Expectations:
- Take responsibility for your education
- Be respectful of both your teacher and your classmates
- Be on time and attend every class…attendance will be taken
- Your video will need to display your screen name as your StudentVue name
- Your microphone will need to be muted unless you are speaking
- Other electronic devices should be off and away during class time
- Wear school appropriate attire
- Choose a good location…in a quiet/low traffic area
- Stay focused with your attention on the lesson being presented
- Be an active participant, don’t be afraid to ask questions and be brief and concise with responses
- Stay up-to-date with your assignments/work and check your school email and Google Classroom for communication regularly
- Be confidential…protect personal information, both yours and others
Misuse and being inappropriate can lead to disciplinary actions and disconnecting your student electronic accounts.
Who Are The DDHS Faculty And Staff?
Click above to meet us:)!
A New Scholarship Opportunity will be coming!
The Denise Lisac Memorial Scholarship Fund
Read about how you can be a part of this!
A few things to note:
Update on Nov. 7th SAT Exam at DDHS: Cancelled
We will not be holding any SAT or ACT tests until our students are cleared to come back to school for in person learning.
- CLUB DESCRIPTIONS 2020 -21 Fall Club Guide – Jan 2021 Updated
- Scots Center
- For To Go Meals, Please click here.
- Family Technology Support
- You can access your course schedule through STUDENT VUE.
- If you haven’t been “invited” to a google class yet, reach out to your teacher.
- All teachers emails are their first name_last firstname.lastname@example.org
Current High School Office hours
8:00 am – 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday