Start of School 2020 – Updated 12/2020
DDHS Important Upcoming Dates
Updates From The Multnomah County Student Health Center:
Holiday Fundraising Sale DDHS PTSA
Greetings from the PTSA!
While we are sad to not see you and the students and to not host our 25th annual Holiday Bazaar, we are excited to have bright and colorful poinsettias for sale!$15.00 each Red, Jingle mix (red & white) & Pink, few quantities remain!
Also for sale online, are super warm & cozy DDHS scarves & beanies!
Check it all out here at our new online store:
We are offering contactless delivery to your local address for $1.00 per item or pickup at the school this Thursday.
Order online with your credit card or email in reply if you’d like to pay by check or cash at delivery.
Proceeds support senior college scholarships.
Thank you for your support!
Update Click Here!
Upcoming Parent Teacher Student Conference Scheduling Happening Now!: Click Here
November 16th: Quarter 2 classes begin
Please bring back any materials or textbooks you no longer need. If you need to pick up materials or textbooks, your teacher should be communicating that information with you prior to November 13th.
Welcome to Comprehensive Distance Learning (CDL)!
Below you will find a few helpful items:
- Family Technology Support
- Review of the daily schedule
- Distance learning expectations
- Makeup registration information
- View Spanish Translations
Ms. V’Marie created this video to help you understand how to find your GOOGLE classroom!
Distance Learning Expectations:
- Take responsibility for your education
- Be respectful of both your teacher and your classmates
- Be on time and attend every class…attendance will be taken
- Your video will need to display your screen name as your StudentVue name
- Your microphone will need to be muted unless you are speaking
- Other electronic devices should be off and away during class time
- Wear school appropriate attire
- Choose a good location…in a quiet/low traffic area
- Stay focused with your attention on the lesson being presented
- Be an active participant, don’t be afraid to ask questions and be brief and concise with responses
- Stay up-to-date with your assignments/work and check your school email and Google Classroom for communication regularly
- Be confidential…protect personal information, both yours and others
Misuse and being inappropriate can lead to disciplinary actions and disconnecting your student electronic accounts.
If you missed registration last week materials are still available.
Stop by the North Office between 8 AM – 3 PM any day this week.
All David Douglas High School staff are excited to kick off CDL. We have missed you!
Who Are The DDHS Faculty And Staff?
Click above to meet us:)!
A New Scholarship Opportunity will be coming!
The Denise Lisac Memorial Scholarship Fund
Read about how you can be a part of this!
A few things to note:
Update on Nov. 7th SAT Exam at DDHS: Cancelled
We will not be holding any SAT or ACT tests until our students are cleared to come back to school for in person learning.
- Clubs will begin the week of, October 12th
- CLUB DESCRIPTIONS 2020 -21 Fall Club Guide – Fall 2020
- Scots Center
- changes for To Go Meals, Please click here. 🙂
- Family Technology Support
- You can access your course schedule through STUDENT VUE.
- If you haven’t been “invited” to a google class yet, reach out to your teacher.
- All teachers emails are their first name_last email@example.com
Current High School Office hours
8:00 am – 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday