Parent Assistant Login
Parent Assist is an online communication tool that parents/guardians can use to view student demographics and data, grades, attendance, and more.
To log on go to: http://parentassist.sisnet.k12.or.us/
Type in your username and password.
If you do not currently have your username and password please contact Jo Sinclair by email:
email@example.com or 503.261.8348
Please note: Parent assist information can only be sent by mail, fax or be picked up. Parent Assist information CANNOT be emailed or given over the phone.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I change my contact and demographic information online?
- Yes, you can submit requests for changes. When you log in to the system and select your child’s name from the menu, click on the “General Info” menu and select either ‘Demographics’ or ‘Emergency Contacts’. You can update information in fields by simply clicking into them and typing. This will generate an automated request, which will be processed by the school office. The school has to acknowledge and approve your request before it will update your child’s records.
2. Can someone else gain access or change my information?
- No. Each family is assigned a unique username and password. This gives only you access to your family’s information. Please ensure that you protect your username and password and not give them to anyone, including your students. Students will be given their own individual accounts.
3. My username and password are not working, what should I do??
- You should contact the school that gave you the information (Jo Sinclair at the High School). They can confirm your password and can reset it if necessary. You may be required to provide identification for assistance with usernames and passwords.
4. How do I log off the Parent Assist system when I am finished?
- Please click the ‘log off’ button in the upper right corner of your window. Then close your browser.
5. What Internet Browser is required?
- For PC’s use Internet Explorer or Firefox; for Mac’s use Safari and Firefox.
- In order to use Parent Assist you must allow cookies to be set by your browser and to see assignment details, you need to disable any pop-up blockers
6. Is my password case sensitive?
- YES. Your log in is case sensitive. If you are having trouble logging in, please be sure to use
the proper upper and lower case letters when you enter your password. Note: Passwords must
be 6-10 characters