MealTime Online – Meal Account Deposits, enables you to make prepay deposits and payments on balances for your student’s school lunch account, conveniently, safely and securely.
Click here to log on: https://www.mymealtime.com/
You can also view your student’s account activity, including onsite payments, online payments, current balance and a detailed history of meal and food item purchases.
- Deposits can be made with any Discover, VISA, or MasterCard credit or debit card.
- Credit card processing is completed through a secure authorization process. MealTime Online does not retain or store credit card information and will never share your information with a third party.
- Online payments are processed immediately and will be reflected in the student’s cafeteria account in 24 hours according to the District’s scheduled transfer process.
- All student data that is transmitted is encrypted and authenticated every time you use the website.
- You can associate multiple students, from multiple schools, with one parent profile.
- MealTime Online can be used to make deposits into a student’ s cafeteria account.
Create a MealTime Online User Profile
Click on the “Create new profile” link to create your MealTime Online user profile. You will create a user name and password to login to MealTime Online. Keep your user profile information secure. Do not share your password!
Click on the "Add New Student" link to add each student to your profile using his/her PassCode or Student ID (see sidebar).
Click on the “Make Deposit” link next to a student's name, or on the navigation bar. You can make one credit card payment to deposit money into one or more student accounts. Click on the "View Details" link next to a student's name to view his/her cafeteria account balance, purchase history, and online deposits.
Frequently Asked Questions
PassCodes or Student IDs?
- Your school has chosen to use either PassCodes or Student IDs for adding students to your profile. You will be prompted for which number to enter.
What is a PassCode?
- A PassCode is a unique identifier for each student in the MealTime Online system. An example
PassCode looks like this: PHXJ2U26.
Where do I get my student's PassCode?
- PassCode Notification letters are sent home with each student at participating schools. If you have lost or have not received your student's PassCode, please contact Jodi Taylor at 503.261.8233